Dr. Joel Schlessinger partners with the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
Huffington Post gives a nod to LovelySkin.com and Dr. Joel Schlessinger for their participation in the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
Throughout the Los Angeles area, in hotels, restaurants and more, plus at the Nokia Theatre where the Emmys were actually awarded, people and companies at gifting suites gave out lots of goodies to nominees, presenters and celebrities.
As a matter of fact, there were so many suites that it wasn’t possible for Huffington Post to “attend them all.” But, they did highlight LovelySkin’s suite, acknowledging Dr. Joel Schlessinger for handing out $100 gift cards for people to spend on the site and for “personally gift(ing) celebs with his own line of LovelySkin products and FixMySkin healing balms.”
Other intriguing giveaways include:
- Sky sneakers by New Balance, crafted from recycled water bottles
- Pixie, which is Nespresso’s fastest coffee machine, able to hit brewing temperature in just 25 seconds
- Christine’s Gourmet Toffee in flavors like – ready for this? – bacon and chai!
- Anti-bacterial cell phone wipes by Sweet Talk Wipes
LovelySkin and Dr. Joel Schlessinger took great pride in being a partner of the 63rd Annual Emmys on September 15-16, 2011.
At the Kari Feinstein Primetime Emmy Gifting Suite, LovelySkin gave away amazing products, including:
- Colorescience Pro Primer Wild to Mild Skin Bronzer SPF 20
- Colorescience Sunforgettable SPF 30
- Neocutis Bio-Cream Bio-restorative Skin Cream
- Samples of FixMySkin healing balms
Want to find out even more info about the Emmy’s? Here’s a report from Dr. Joel Schlessinger himself; here is a YouTube video from LovelySkin; and here is a video of After Buzz TV interviewing Dr. Joel Schlessinger about FixMySkin.
Freelance writers, editors, journalist and bloggers: are you looking for an expert for your article? Contact Dr. Joel Schlessinger today.