Dr. Joel Schlessinger answers more skin care questions, including about rosacea.
Dr. Joel Schlessinger answers more skin care questions for Simply Stated, a blog of the magazine, Real Simple.
This article, “A Dermatologist Answers Your Questions, Part 2,” focuses on the advice of Dr. Joel Schlessinger on topics such as these:
- How to fade age and sun spots – especially with a product that’s proven to work over time
- How to choose a Retin-A product that works well for sensitive skin
- How long it takes Retin-A to smooth away mild acne scarring
- How to prevent wrinkles in the future
- How to fade acne scars
- How to treat acne if a person is older than 40
- The best treatment for wrinkles and sun damage
- Exfoliation options for people with rosacea
- How to treat acne while also using wrinkle prevention products
Dr. Joel Schlessinger provides recommendations on how to exfoliate skin when you have rosacea.
You can find information about all of the bulleted topics listed above in the article itself. Here, we’ll focus on just one: rosacea. If the doctor recommended just one product line for rosacea, it would be the Obagi Rosaclear line. Products in this line contain aloe and glycerin, which are soothing ingredients that work to suppress inflammation and treat flushed skin.
With this skin condition, it’s important to gently cleanse rather than aggressively exfoliate – and the Obagi line contains what you need: a gentle cleanser, hydrating complexion corrector and a skin balancing sun protection product with SPF 30.
Freelance writers, editors, journalist and bloggers: are you looking for an expert for your article? Contact Dr. Joel Schlessinger today.