Real Beauty shares a profile of one of America’s Top Docs: Dr. Joel Schlessinger.
Real Beauty shares a profile of Dr. Joel Schlessinger, board certified in dermatology, cosmetic dermatology surgery and pediatrics.
- Celebrity inspiration ideas
- Figure-flattering fashion
- Round up tips and tricks for every age, ethnicity and budget
To make that happen, Real Beauty counts on top experts to provide cutting-edge information; one of the experts is Dr. Joel Schlessinger.
When the editors consult with the doctor, he offers practical solutions to skincare problems and recommended products are highlighted.
Here are a couple of examples:
- When asked about tightening and brightening trouble spots, the doctor recommends in-office microdermabrasion; for extreme cases, at-home bleaching agents can be used. The recommended product is Obagi Nu-Derm Clear.
- When asked if Clarisonic facial cleansing brushes can be used if a person is also using a moisturizer with retinol, the answer is yes, although the settings may need to be dialed down to a gentler cycle. Here is the entire Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System.
Dr. Joel Schlessinger is consistently voted the best cosmetic surgeon and dermatologist in Omaha — and Real Beauty offers his advice to you for free.
The doctor is also one of America’s Top Docs. He’s been in private practice since 1992 and, in 1997, he started LovelySkin.com, one of the world’s largest skincare websites. He also operates a clinical trials division (Advanced Skin Research Center); in November 2010, he opened the retail version of LovelySkin, the first exclusively cosmeceutical store in the United States.
Freelance writers, editors, journalist and bloggers: are you looking for an expert for your article? Contact Dr. Joel Schlessinger today.