Joel Schlessinger MD’s commentary featured in American Spa
Joel Schlessinger MD, a board-certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, was recently featured in the February issue of American Spa in an article titled, “The BB Buzz.”
BB creams are a popular product, says Joel Schlessinger MD
In the article, Joel Schlessinger MD talks about BB creams, a popular product now available all over the world. BB creams, also known as blemish balms, are multipurpose products that often serve the function of a foundation, primer, anti aging treatment, moisturizer and sun protectant.
“Women with mild to moderate sun damage appreciate these creams and benefit from them greatly,” said Joel Schlessinger MD. He notes that it is important to read the label of BB creams to ensure they have both moisturizing ingredients and sun protection.
Joel Schlessinger MD recommends BB creams to many of his patients.
Many people want a product that can be used to treat a number of skin problems. For this reason, Joel Schlessinger MD recommends BB creams to many of his patients so they can both heal, conceal and protect their skin.
Some of Joel Schlessinger MD’s favorite BB creams include:
- jane iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream: this tinted moisturizer helps cover blemishes, reduce wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pores and brighten your complexion.
- Dr. Brandt’s Signature Flexitone BB Cream: this multi-functional balm contains anti aging, protective and perfecting properties for natural-looking coverage.
Learn more about these other products endorsed by Joel Schlessinger MD.
Joel Schlessinger MD is featured in many publications throughout the year, endorsing various products that he feels are noteworthy. Recently, some of his endorsements include:
- LovelySkin Pumpkin Clarifying Mask, featured in the Jewish Exponent
- Lumixyl products, featured on The Ageless Sisters YouTube vlog
- FixMySkin Healing Balms, featured in Essence Magazine
What products would you like to hear about from Joel Schlessinger MD? Tell us in the comments!