YouBeauty.com announces the top 5 beauty science breakthroughs of 2011
One of the products named by YouBeauty.com was the Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing brush head, used on the face, to relax facial muscles and to deep clean places where pores tend to get clogged, including the areas on each side of the nose.
Dr. Joel Schlessinger has noted top sales for this brand at LovelySkin.com. The actual cleansing device was not new in 2011, but the patent-pending deep cleaning brush was definitely a beauty breakthrough.
More about Clarisonic brush heads
What’s great about Clarisonic brush heads is that each one is fully compatible with all Clarisonic face brush models. Plus, they’re easy to change if you want to own more than one type. Options include the revolutionary new deep cleansing brush that’s ideal if you have oily skin and/or large pores. This brush can be used daily.
Other types of brushes include:
- Normal: used for daily cleansing of normal skin; can also be used before shaving
- Sensitive: ultra-soft for more sensitive skin
- Delicate: extra-soft brush
- Body: used for hands, arms, elbows, feet, décolleté and other parts of the body; works best with Clarisonic PLUS and PRO
- Acne: specifically created for acne-prone skin
Care of your Clarisonic brushes
Here are important tips:
- Keep your brushes clean by rinsing them with antibacterial soap and water weekly (or more)
- Replace your brushes every three months
Freelance writers, editors, journalist and bloggers: are you looking for an expert for your article? Contact Dr. Joel Schlessinger today.